frequently asked questions
When a home or business suffers a water damage event, a mold infestation can quickly arise and spread throughout the structure in as little as 48-72 hours. Because mold can produce allergens and irritants, you will want a professional that has training and experience to properly resolve the mold infestation problem. If you suspect that your Boise home or business has a mold problem, Master Restoration of Boise can inspect, assess and remediate your property in a timely manner to ensure you are back in your home or business with as little interruption to your daily routine as possible.
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
We specialize in fire and water restoration. We’ve received advance training in restoration techniques, and we have the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
As leaders in the water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use this training and experience to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-water-damage condition. Our process includes documentation of the drying process to validate your property is dry.
Properly restoring your home after a water damage event requires specialized equipment and products. This advanced equipment help us to remove the water, even hidden moisture, quickly and efficiently. We then dry the structure with powerful dehumidifiers. Finally, our technicians will clean the affected area with professional grade cleaning and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Master Restoration has years of experience at all levels of construction, on projects large and small. As a fully insured company, Master Restoration is ready to handle your project and see it through to the end. Dedication, organization and communication is what sets Master Restoration apart from the rest of the competition. From remodels and additions to new construction, your project requires the latest technology available as well as organization beyond the capabilities of most contractors.
The meticulous planning and expert craftsmanship at Master Restoration delivers consistent and expected results on projects large and small. Working with Master Restoration means you are not going to have surprises or regrets on a commercial or residential project. The Master Restoration goal is to have minimal impact on your day to day operations by managing the construction process correctly and to make your home or business whole again.